As the winter weather temperature plummets, there is comfort and solace in being able to retreat to the warmth of your home. But what happens when your heater is broken? What if the place that is supposed to keep you warm and safe is now cold and chilly? Instead of scrambling to find coats and blankets when temperatures drop, take a proactive approach and turn to the furnace maintenance services offered by John Stevenson Plumbing, Heating & Air. At John Stevenson Plumbing, Heating & Air, we provide affordable heating system maintenance to keep you, your family, and your home cozy and warm all winter long. No need to search for “heating maintenance near me” online. Instead of worrying that your heater will perform suboptimally, give our furnace experts a call to schedule a heater maintenance appointment.
There are a few common signs you should be aware of when it comes to common furnace problems, including the following:
- No or not enough heat: This should be the biggest indicator your heater is struggling. If you can’t feel heat or you notice colder indoor temperatures without moving the thermostat, this is a big warning sign your heater is struggling.
- Constantly running or won’t turn off: If your furnace is always running in the background it could be a sign that it’s overcompensating for bigger problems.
- Dirty filter: A dirty filter indicates inefficiency within your heating system and is a sign that you might need repair work.
- Unusual sounds or smells: When your furnace is functioning properly, you shouldn’t notice strange noises or radiating smells. If you do, this is a telltale sign of something wrong inside your heating system.
- Pilot light control issues: If your pilot light is out, your gas heater won’t be able to produce heat and keep you warm. Call an experienced technician if you notice this problem.
- Normal wear and tear: As your furnace ages, it’s normal for it to experience wear and tear. But if the problems become more extensive and affect your furnace’s productivity, it could be time for heater repair services.
Being able to quickly identify signs of a malfunctioning heater will prevent small problems from growing into bigger, more expensive repairs. Pay attention to your heater’s productivity and call John Stevenson Plumbing, Heating & Air to schedule maintenance for your furnace to ensure you don’t run into these challenges.
What We Promise
We aren’t like other furnace companies. We promise each of our customers that we will perform the correct furnace maintenance service at an honest price. At the end of the day, we care that you and your family can stay warm and are treated respectfully and kindly, and we offer comprehensive maintenance services to achieve this.
We offer our heater maintenance expertise so that you have experience on your side for big and small heating problems. Trust us with your heater maintenance needs and you won’t be disappointed with the quality of work and service you receive in return. You can trust our experts to pinpoint HVAC problems and find solutions. We’re experienced and ready to help with the following HVAC systems:
- Central furnace system: Furnace systems are common for most households and our team of technicians has the experience to provide expert repairs for this system when needed.
- Heat pump: Heat pumps are a great way to convert heat from an outside source into heat for your home, but your domestic comfort can be put in jeopardy when they malfunction. Don’t worry — our team knows the ins and outs of heat pumps and can find and correct the problem.
- Ductless mini-split: Many homeowners opt for ductless mini-split systems because of the option to heat individual rooms. Our team can handle any problems that arise with your ductless mini-split system.
Contact us for residential affordable heater repair or maintenance and we’ll provide comprehensive services. No matter your HVAC request, we’ll work diligently to find the right solution.
The Benefits We Bring
At John Stevenson, we operate according to a code of integrity and ethics. With each job, you get honest and upfront pricing. Before we begin your maintenance service, we perform a full system inspection so we are sure to catch anything that might be amiss. After the initial inspection, our professionally trained, licensed, and certified HVAC technicians get to work with our five-star guarantee and best-in-class warranty service. If we discover any issues, we’ll find the right replacement or repair options uniquely suited to your needs and keep you up to date during the process so no surprises pop up.
Give us a call at (760) 276-6690 or fill out the contact form below to schedule your heater maintenance appointment.
Drug Tested & Background Checked Technicians
Upfront Pricing — You’ll Never Pay More Than You’re Quoted
Expert Advice From Professional, Licensed and Certified Technicians
We Stock Enough Parts in Our Trucks to Do 93% Of Repairs on the Spot
Flexible Scheduling - Ask About Same-Day or Emergency Service
5 Star Service Guarantee Includes Service Tailored to Your Needs & Budget
How do I know whether I need a repair or a replacement?A:
The best way to determine if you need to repair or replace your current heating unit is to rely on the opinions of HVAC experts. Their experience will help them gauge whether repairs are possible and financially feasible. Our team of experts takes your best interests into consideration and offers heater replacement recommendations from there.
Why is it so important to hire a professional for heating installation?A:
The professionals have the experience and right equipment to ensure your installation is performed correctly and safely. They also have experience working with a variety of different systems, so they won’t be fazed by your system or any issues that pop up. It’s also a good idea to have the professionals install your heater because they are constantly undergoing training to stay up to date with the latest technology and advancements. If you want to ensure your heating system is fully optimized for efficiency and peak performance, the professionals know just what to do to make it happen.
How long do HVAC systems typically last?
Does John Stevenson Plumbing, Heating & Air offer financing options?A:
We offer a variety of financing options, so our customers can achieve home comfort without breaking the bank. We can offer same as cash, as well as low interest options to suit the needs of any customer. Ask our Comfort Advisors about financing today!
Why Isn't My Home Getting Warm Enough?A:
There are a few reasons why your furnace may not be warming your home efficiently or evenly. One of the most common reasons is a leak in the ducting. If there is a small hole or the ducting is improperly installed, it could leak out warm air and cause the air pressure to drop and the system then provides inadequate heating. Additionally, dirty filters will also cause a restriction in airflow making the system work harder. This can lead to a broken system, which is why regularly changing and/or cleaning your air filters is so important.
Why Is The Fault Light Blinking?A:
The furnace light will blink even when there is not a fault in the system. However, the status of the light can signify an issue. If the light is blinking in a steady pattern, it is running fine. If it begins blinking fast, or flashing in erratic patterns, it is signifying the code to the particular problem. To clear the fault and repair the system, call the professional heating repair experts at John Stevenson. We will run through a full system safety check and evaluation to provide the best repair options.
Based In Carlsbad, Serving a Wide Area 2748 Loker Avenue West Carlsbad, CA 92010 [Map & Directions]
Providing Service 6 Days a Week
Monday - Saturday
8:00 AM- 7:00 PM
- Monday - Saturday
Call Us 24/7 To Request Your Service
“I can't say enough great things about Patrick and the whole John Stevenson company.”- Holly G.
“Great job, the technicians explained everything so that I could make the best decision for my home.”- Victoria J.
“I have been using John Stevenson’s services for about 7 years now and am really happy with all the services provided so far: new heater installation and yearly checkup/tune-up; new tankless water heater installation and yearly flush.”- Flavia P.
“The thing about John Stevenson Plumbing is that it is simply the best company of its type in the region. The technicians are smart, personable, always courteous and helpful, knowledgeable and fun to get to know. They do their jobs on time and on budget and”- John H.
“Luis was great! Fixed a leak in a gas line to our Guest House. Work was done quickly and professionally with excellent communication to me about the process.”- Pam L.
“I have used John Stevenson numerous times over the past few years for both plumbing and heating issues.”- Phyllis S.