Our Safety Procedures & Virtual Consultations
Our Safety Policy:
We here at John Stevenson Plumbing, Heating & Air are abiding by the protective measures set forth for the general public.
We are fully committed to the safety and well-being of our community by following guidelines issued by the CDC, EPA and other governing agencies dedicated to protecting our health.
For the safety of our customers and team, our protocols include:
- The frequent washing of hands, especially before entering and after leaving customers’ homes.
- Providing technicians with fresh shoe booties, gloves and sanitized work stations.
- Making sure our Team Members do not shake customers’ hands and remain at the recommended safe distance at all times.
- Having our Team Members provide a daily health report advising of their own health and those in their home/local communities.
- Minimizing meetings and staggering shifts.
During this time, our business remains fully operational to help in any way that we can. We understand that a lot is being asked of us all, but we are determined to work through these difficult times together.