Our Safety Procedures & Virtual Consultations
Our Safety Policy
UPDATE: For the safety of all our customers and your families, we are offering a Complementary Indoor Air Quality Assessment with any work performed. Call us via our Contact Us page!
We here at John Stevenson Plumbing, Heating & Air are abiding by the protective measures set forth for the general public.
- The frequent washing of hands, especially before entering and after leaving customers’ homes.
- Providing technicians with fresh masks, shoe booties, gloves and sanitized work stations.
- Making sure our team members do not shake customers’ hands and remain at the recommended safe distance at all times.
- Having our team members provide a daily health report (including their temperature), advising of their own health and those in their home/local communities.
- Minimizing meetings and staggering shifts.
During this time, our business remains fully operational to help in any way that we can. We understand that a lot is being asked of us all, but we are determined to work through these difficult times together.
The John Stevenson Family