John Stevenson Plumbing & Mechanical, Inc.
John Stevenson Plumbing & Mechanical, Inc. is a established plumbing, heating, and air service, repair & installation company that services both commercial and residential properties in north San Diego County. We provide recognition, respect, a positive atmosphere and competitive compensation for technician skills. Not only do we have a great work environment, but we have a great rapport with our customers. Maintaining our high 5 star customer satisfaction rating is important to us, but so are our employees.
We offer: excellent wages, healthcare, incentive pay and paid vacations. We also offer continuing education, excellent working conditions, clean uniforms and stocked company trucks.
Plumbing Technician Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Training
- Uniforms are Provided
- Company Cell Phone
- Gas Card
- Company Truck
- PTO/Vacation time
- Bonus and Incentive Programs
- Fun work environment with teamwork at its core
- Company Family Events
What is needed:
Plumbing service and repair technicians will perform, but are not limited to: installation, repair, maintenance, diagnosis, and troubleshooting of mostly residential and some commercial plumbing.
Plumbing Technician Key Tasks and Requirements:
- Troubleshooting homeowners’ plumbing issues
- Comprehensive plumbing knowledge
- Repairing and replacing hot water heaters
- Successfully locate slab leaks with company provided equipment
- Have industry standard tools
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self starter that’s looking for growth
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Valid California driver’s license
- 3-5 years of Plumbing experience
- Must have own tools of the trade
- Mechanical aptitude and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Perform planned maintenance on all customer equipment
- Follow all company safety procedures and environmental rules
- Maintain the good condition of assigned company truck and inventory
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job-make this a career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.