John Stevenson Plumbing & Mechanical, Inc.
John Stevenson Plumbing & Mechanical, Inc. is a established plumbing, heating, and air service, repair & installation company that services both commercial and residential properties in north San Diego County. We provide recognition, respect, a positive atmosphere and competitive compensation for technician skills. Not only do we have a great work environment, but we have a great rapport with our customers. Maintaining our high 5 star customer satisfaction rating is important to us, but so are our employees.
We offer: excellent wages, healthcare, incentive pay and paid vacations. We also offer continuing education, excellent working conditions, clean uniforms and stocked company trucks.
HVAC Technician Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Training
- Uniforms are Provided
- Company Cell Phone
- Gas Card
- Company Truck
- PTO/Vacation time
- Bonus and Incentive Programs
- Fun work environment with teamwork at its core
- Company Family Events
What is Needed:
HVAC technicians will perform, but are not limited to: service, repair, maintenance, diagnosis, and troubleshooting of mostly residential and some commercial HVAC equipment.
HVAC Technician Key Tasks:
- Valid California driver’s license
- EPA Certification
- 3-5 years of HVAC experience
- Must have own tools of the trade
- Mechanical aptitude and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Perform planned maintenance on all customer equipment
- Follow all company safety procedures and environmental rules
- Maintain the good condition of assigned company truck and inventory
- Diagnosis/troubleshooting and repair of residential and commercial HVAC equipment; including, A/C units, ventilation, exhaust, evaporator coils, compressors, electrical control systems, thermostatic expansion valves, and related controls
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job-make this a career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.