POSITION: HVAC Installer
LOCATION: Carlsbad, CA. 92011
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
SCHEDULE: Full-time (Monday – Friday + Occasional Saturday’s)
John Stevenson Plumbing & Mechanical, Inc. is an established plumbing, heating, and air service, repair & installation company that services both commercial and residential properties in north San Diego County. We provide recognition, respect, and a positive atmosphere with competitive compensation for technician skills. Not only do we have a great work environment, but we have a great rapport with our customers. Maintaining our high 5-star customer satisfaction rating is important to us, but so are our employees.
We offer excellent wages, healthcare, incentive pay and paid vacations. We also offer continuing education, excellent working conditions, clean uniforms and stocked company trucks.
HVAC Installers will be responsible for the installation of residential, and some light commercial heating and air conditioning systems and components.
- Valid California driver’s license
- EPA Certification
- 1+ years of HVAC installation experience preferred
- Must have own tools of the trade
- Mechanical aptitude and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Follow all company safety procedures and environmental rules
- Maintain the good condition of assigned company truck and inventory
- Perform duties required during installation of residential and commercial HVAC equipment
- Inspect systems after installation to ensure proper function and operation
- Be able to explain the installation to customers and answer any questions making sure the customer is completely satisfied
- Must be a self-starter who is motivated, passionate, and enthusiastic about their work
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Training
- Uniforms are Provided
- Company Cell Phone
- PTO/Vacation time
- Bonus and Incentive Programs
- Fun work environment with teamwork at its core
- Company & Family Events
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job, make this a career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers. Please submit your resume to Destry@johnstevensonplumbing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.