John Stevenson Plumbing & Mechanical, Inc.
John Stevenson Plumbing & Mechanical, Inc. is a established plumbing, heating, and air service, repair & installation company that services both commercial and residential properties in north San Diego County. We provide recognition, respect, a positive atmosphere and competitive compensation for technician skills. Not only do we have a great work environment, but we have a great rapport with our customers. Maintaining our high 5 star customer satisfaction rating is important to us, but so are our employees.
We offer: excellent wages, healthcare, incentive pay and paid vacations. We also offer continuing education, excellent working conditions, clean uniforms and stocked company trucks.
HVAC Installation Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Training
- Uniforms are Provided
- Company Cell Phone
- Gas Card
- Company Truck
- PTO/Vacation time
- Bonus and Incentive Programs
- Fun work environment with teamwork at its core
- Company Family Events
HVAC Installer Job Description:
HVAC Installers will be responsible for the installation of residential, and some light commercial heating and air conditioning systems and components.
HVAC Installer Job Requirements:
- Valid California driver’s license
- EPA Certification
- 3-5 years of HVAC installation experience
- Must have own tools of the trade
- Mechanical aptitude and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Follow all company safety procedures and environmental rules
- Maintain the good condition of assigned company truck and inventory
- Perform duties required during installation of residential and commercial HVAC equipment
- Inspect systems after installation to ensure proper function and operation
- Be able to explain the installation to customers and answer any questions making sure the customer is completely satisfied
- Must be a self-starter who is motivated, passionate, and enthusiastic about their work
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.