Website John Stevenson Plumbing, Heating & Air
A HOMEOWNER'S BEST FRIEND
John Stevenson Plumbing & Mechanical, Inc.
HVAC Technician Needed for Immediate Hire
POSITION: HVAC Technician
LOCATION: Carlsbad, CA. 92011
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
SCHEDULE: Full-time (Monday – Friday + Occasional Saturday’s)
John Stevenson Plumbing & Mechanical, Inc. is a established plumbing, heating, and air service, repair & installation company that services both commercial and residential properties in north San Diego County. We provide recognition, respect, and a positive atmosphere. Not only do we have a great work environment, but we have a great rapport with our customers. Maintaining our high 5-star customer satisfaction rating is important to us, but so are our employees.
We are growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. People will often come to us looking for a job. They stay because they find a career, potential for growth, and the ability to excel at what you do.
We offer excellent wages, healthcare, incentive pay, paid vacations and 401K. We also offer continuing education, excellent working conditions, clean uniforms and stocked company trucks.
WHAT IS NEEDED:
HVAC technicians will perform, but are not limited to service, repair, maintenance, diagnosis, and troubleshooting of mostly residential and some commercial HVAC equipment.
- Valid California driver’s license
- EPA Certification
- 3-5 years of HVAC experience
- Must have own tools of the trade
- Mechanical aptitude and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Perform planned maintenance on all customer equipment
- Follow all company safety procedures and environmental rules
- Maintain the good condition of assigned company truck and inventory
- Diagnosis/troubleshooting and repair of residential and commercial HVAC equipment; including, A/C units, ventilation, exhaust, evaporator coils, compressors, electrical control systems, thermostatic expansion valves, and related controls
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Training
- Uniforms are Provided
- Company Cell Phone
- Gas Card
- Company Truck
- PTO/Vacation time
- Bonus and Incentive Programs
- Fun work environment with teamwork at its core
- Company & Family Events
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job, then make this a career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers. Please email your resume to Destry@johnstevensonplumbing.com