Employment Opportunites - John Stevenson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
Dispatcher Job Description
We’re looking for an exceptional dispatcher to help us achieve profitable revenue. You will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired company growth. As a dispatcher, you will help ensure desired sales metrics. You will match the right technician to every job, helping achieve the company’s financial goals.
Responsibilities as a Dispatcher
- Evaluate customer calls and assign the best technician to each service appointment.
- Meet daily revenue and sold-hour goals by prioritizing the most urgent and profitable calls.
- Relay accurate information to technicians, ensuing proficient, quality customer experiences.
- Manage the whereabouts and needs of every technician in the field.
- Record the results of each service call and create report summaries for senior management.
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting the brand.
- Participate in training to boost sales and ensure quick, accurate dispatch of incoming orders.
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress.
- Proven track record in customer service.
- IT competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
Email Your Resume to Info@JohnStevensonPlumbing.com